Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm very greatful that the all-day-sickness has finally left (well, mostly), but if the headache that I've had last night could go away as well, I would really appreciate it.

So, things are going well on the baby front. I found a new OB. I have to wait until I get my bloodwork test results back before I can set up an appointment with her, but it's nice to know that I have someone (mostly) set-up.

In non-baby-related news, Josh and I closed on our first home last Thursday. We moved all of our stuff in on Saturday, and now we're living amongst boxes! It's really exciting to know that we're going to raise our family in this home. I have big plans for the nursery... just no energy to go along with the plans. Oh well... we've got time... it'll get done.

(=

No comments: