Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Countdown Continues

So, I'm just over 33 weeks along, and I think I want to vomit. (= I'm so excited I can barely stand it. (And nervous... did I forget to mention nervous?)

I had a check up with Dhyana last week. Everything checked out okay. The little bugger is in a great position and is already situated pretty low. I'm really looking forward to my birthing time and to meeting Jude.

My mom and my sister are throwing a baby shower for Josh and me this weekend. I'm really, really excited about it. I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends that I haven't seen in a while. After the shower, my mom is coming over to our house to help me clean Jude's room (thank goodness!). It really needs a good scrubbing. Once the cleaning is done, Josh and I are going to start painting. When we finish painting, we'll shampoo the carpet, and then (finally), we'll set up the crib. Did I mention I only have about seven weeks in which to do all of this? Eep!

I've been feeling pretty good lately. I've been really tired after work, which makes it hard to get motivated to walk, but otherwise, I'm doing okay. My ankle is healing up nicely, but slowly (my own fault... I just don't rest it as much as I should). Jude is still super squirmy... he's pounding on my belly right now! In other words... life is good. (=

No comments: