Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My baby, my growing belly, and my husband

I had my monthly checkup this afternoon. The doctor said everything is in order, and we got to hear the little bugger's heartbeat again. The big ultrasound is scheduled for 9am on January 2nd. I'm really, really excited to find out what we're having.

I'm up about 11 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, and man, do I feel it today. I'm still wearing my normal jeans (sometimes with a BellBand, sometimes without), but today I just felt like I was bursting out of them. Josh had to take me shopping for longer shirts about a month ago. Today it seems like even those are too short. *sigh*

Tonight Josh and I made dinner for my sister and my brother-in-law. I'm totally spent, but Josh offered to do all the clean up, so I'm sitting here relaxing. He's absolutely wonderful. I know I couldn't do this without him.

No comments: