Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Our New Mei Tai


How adorable is this picture?

Two weekends ago, Josh and I went on a little retreat with our church community. While there, our friend Helen gave us our new mei tai baby carrier! We were so excited to get it, and even more excited to try it out. Sadly, there were no cats around to wrestle into it. There was, however, this fantastic little girl named Everly. Josh really loves our new mei tai. It gives him the freedom to have his hands free (for beer bottle holding, for example), while still keeping our baby (or an on-loan baby) close. I love it too! It's a bit hard to wear when you're sporting a large baby bump, but it can still be done. Sorry... no pics of that.

We recently received an amazing quilt and matching beach-type duffle bag from my friend Gail in Florida. I'm going to take some time today and shoot a few pictures of it so that I can show it off. We also received a package in the mail from Josh's family yesterday. They held a video baby shower for us two weekends ago. I'll have to take some pictures of those items as well!

Josh and I are playing hooky today. I have this overwhelming nesting urge. It cannot be ignored. I'm hoping to get the bulk of the painting in Jude's room finished. I would also like to get all of the junk cleared out of my closet so that I can move the junk from Jude's room into there. Maybe I'll get the downstairs floors cleaned as well... maybe not. (=

No comments: